The following Maltese entities have expressed their interest to host and supervise researchers in relation to the MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship (MSCA PF) call with deadline 14th September 2022:
Unniversity of Malta: All Expressions of Interests can be found here.
Aquabiotech Ltd (77.02 KB)
Eligibility requirements for the MSCA PF researcher/candidate:
- The candidate may be of any nationality
- The candidate must be, at the date of the call deadline, in possession of a doctoral degree
- At the call deadline, supported researchers must have a maximum of 8 years full-time equivalent experience in research, measured from the date that the researcher was in a possession of a doctoral degree and certified by appropriate documents. Teaching time and time spent out of research can be deducted.
- The candidate cannot have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the beneficiary (Malta) for more than 12 months in the three years immediately before the call deadline (14th September 2022)
- Only one proposal per candidate may be submitted to PF call
- Proposals that received less then 70% in the 2021 will be not eligible to resubmit in 2022 call.
Proposal writing masterclass will be organised for those researchers that have found a supervisor and will be submitting an application with Maltese host organisation. Applicants that are residing abroad may benefit from the PF2MT scheme in order to receive travel grant to attend the training on 6th July in Malta.
Find out more about the PF2MT and MSCA PF 2022 call during the info session that will take place on 27th April from 10.30 to 11.30 (CET). Register from here.
You may contact Lili Kankaya, MSCA NCP, if you have any questions related to the MSCA PF call - [email protected]