The following Maltese entities have expressed their interest to host and supervise researchers in relation to the MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship (MSCA PF) call with deadline 15th September 2021:
- University of Malta: All Expressions of Interests can be found here.
- GreenRoads Ltd (277.94 KB)
- EcoINN MSCA Host offer (126.69 KB) and EcoInn MSCA profile form (20.69 KB)
Eligibility requirements for the MSCA PF researcher/candidate:
- The candidate may be of any nationality
- The candidate must be, at the date of the call deadline, in possession of a doctoral degree
- At the call deadline, supported researchers must have a maximum of 8 years full-time equivalent experience in research, measured from the date that the researcher was in a possession of a doctoral degree and certified by appropriate documents. Teaching time and time spent out of research can be deducted.
- The candidate cannot have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the beneficiary (Malta) for more than 12 months in the three years immediately before the call deadline (15th September 2021)
- Only one proposal per candidate may be submitted to PF call
Proposal writing masterclass will be organised for those researchers that have found a supervisor and will be submitting an application with Maltese host organisation.
You may contact Lili Kankaya, MSCA NCP, if you have any questions related to the MSCA PF call - [email protected]