MarTERA has launched a fourth joint call for transnational research and innovation projects on 2021-01-04.
This call is initiated by ministries/funding organisations from 9 countries: Belarus, Belgium, Germany, Malta, Norway, Poland, Romania, South Africa and Turkey .The total funding budget is EUR 8.5 million.
The call will cover the following priority areas:
- Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
- Priority Area 2: Innovative concepts for ships and offshore structures
- Priority Area 3: Automation, sensors, monitoring and observations
- Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
- Priority Area 5: Safety and security
Applicants from the above mentioned countries are eligible for funding and applicants from other countries are eligible in case they fund their own involvement.