During the recruitment process we will look for young passionate people from higher education upon the return to their homes RIS countries, will spur a wave of entrepreneurial innovations and support the development of the local agri-food ecosystem.
RIS Fellowship project is divided into two complementary components:
RIS Fellowships, MSc students, graduates and young entrepreneurs.
They will reveal their talent in agri-food sector strengthening their job-related skills. They will be engaged in learning-by-doing activities (internal projects and tasks of EIT Food Partners) carried out by each host company.
RIS Talents, doctoral students and young postdocs.
They will benefit from lessons learned in your own academic research and they will also be encouraged to engage in industrial collaboration or entrepreneurship. They will participate in innovation projects as well as R&D projects.
Benefits of the internship
- Precise matching candidates students to the offered internships areas specified by each host organizations
- Gain hand-on experiences by creative problem solving and solving real work problematic situations of the organizations.
- Get 1,350€ (Fellowships) – 2,000€ (Talents) gross grant/month for support your expenses.
- Know and learn about other ways of working and discuss from a different point of view.
- Improve your curriculum vitae and get contacts and opportunities that will open up doors for your professional life.
Enrich yourself knowing another country and getting involved in its culture.
For more information and application, kindly visit the dedicated website.